Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28th

I've noticed that I am not the only academic blogger whose activity level has dropped over the past week. Must be something in the water, or could it be the start of the semester? For me, it has been making adjustments to a new text while also coordinating a second section of my main course ... which required that all sorts of things be done by last week that I could normally do during the semester.

But I did need to post one thing today:

A very Happy Birthday to The Thomas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we all seem to be swamped. It is amazing that students and administrators don't realized just how busy faculty are the week or so before the semester begins and the week or two after the semester starts.

Doctor Pion said...

They also don't realize that faculty are looking forward to the Labor Day holiday more than the students are!